Wednesday, February 1, 2012

The Life at BYU

I am officially one month into winter semester... And it's basically my senior year at BYU. I could not be more excited and scared at the same time! I am so excited to finally be able to teach, but still feel so unprepared to be responsible for 25 little kiddies. Yay for more school to help me!

This semester has already been insanely crazy.

These stairs kill me... Literally. Could not be a better workout.






The basketball games are a blast! So so fun. I absolutely love going... Even though I'm not a huge fan of losing.




 
Even though the semester is only one month in its been a roller coaster. It's been hard and challenging, but valuable experiences. More than anything this semester is helping me grow and learn how to handle the curve balls life throws. I know without a shadow of a doubt that I am being watched over and that there is a plan just for me.

Here's to a new semester!

1 comment:

  1. There is a plan for you! Keep the faith!! Trials make us stronger and we are blessed by them. Love you! You are amazing!!

    ReplyDelete