Sunday, February 12, 2012

My Week... In Pictures

1. Volleyball game. They were ranked #1 and then lost. It was a miserable game. They lost every single match. But on the plus side... Way fun to watch and cute boys.

2. Flowers! So very pretty. They were given to me by my dad. I absolutely love them. Just completely made my day.

3. I made some lovely valentine sugar cookies. This is in the process of making, and then the final product. Yummy!

4. Oh the joys of having IV's, scans, and the bruises that follow. Enough said.

5. What is this white stuff?? It is currently snowing like crazy and starting to pile up. Not really looking forward to walking to school in it...

What a week! So excited for the log weekend coming up... A break from school and I get to go HOME!











No comments:

Post a Comment